Hibernia College is a HETAC accredited online college offering quality assured blended and online education programmes.
Our courses are run in accordance with DES criteria:
- All courses will be released on Tuesday, 1 July 2014 and must be completed by Friday, 22 August 2014 at 5.00pm. When you study the lessons between these dates is up to you. It is highly recommended however, that you complete the course within two weeks of starting to study the content.
- Each course has 5 lessons and requires 20 hours study.
- The Discussion Forums are moderated by expert facilitators.
- On completion of your course your CPD certificate will be available to download from your CPD Record web page.
- As of June 26, 2014: Online DES-approved summer courses now carry EPV entitlement as follows:
Successful completion of 1 online course – 3 EPV days entitlement
Successful completion of 2 online courses – 4 EPV days entitlement
Successful completion of 3 online courses – 5 EPV days entitlement
- Hibernia College is happy to announce the special rate of €210 for 3 online summer courses, (normally €267 in total).To avail of this special rate, you must enrol on 3 or more courses in one transaction. Enter the summer2014 code in the ‘Apply Coupon’ box before proceeding to the check-out on the PayPal page.
- EPV days continue to be governed by the updated relevant Circular 37/97. For more information see help & FAQs question 16.
- Courses may be purchased online or via postal application form.
- Online purchasing will continue until Monday, 18 August 2014.
- All courses cost €89
- Special rate for Hibernia College Graduates & Students. If the rate is not applied automatically before purchasing please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 098 28382, as no refunds will be given after Friday July 11, 2014.
Technical Support: A dedicated Technical Support team is available to answer all your queries, either by phone or e-mail.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions
For all general course queries contact the programme team at email@example.com or 098 28382.
Hibernia College Fee Policy
Click here to view our fee and refund policy