Hibernia College is a HETAC accredited online college offering quality assured blended and online education programmes.
Our courses are run in accordance with DES criteria:
- All courses will be released on Tuesday, 1 July 2014 and must be completed by Friday, 22 August 2014 at 5.00pm. When you study the lessons between these dates is up to you. It is highly recommended however, that you complete the course within two weeks of starting to study the content.
- Each course has 5 lessons and requires 20 hours study.
- The Discussion Forums are moderated by expert facilitators.
- On completion of your course your CPD certificate will be available to download from your CPD Record web page.
- Successful completion of one online summer course carries the entitlement to three EPV days as per DES criteria. For participants who complete one online plus one onsite course, there is an entitlement to four EPV days. For more on this and for individual entitlement, please contact the DES directly.
- Courses may be purchased online or via postal application form.
- Online purchasing will continue until Monday, 18 August 2014.
- All courses cost €89
Technical Support: A dedicated Technical Support team is available to answer all your queries, either by phone or e-mail.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions
For all general course queries contact the programme team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 098 28382.
Hibernia College Fee Policy
Click here to view our fee and refund policy